HyaPenPro by Louise Walsh International understands the true science and philosophy of aesthetics. Our highly engineered device enables you to plump, volumise, and firm your client’s lips without the risk of trauma, tissue or nerve damage, or the uneven results you may get with traditional dermal fillers. Why should you train with HyaPenPro? Read on for all the benefits of our world-class lip filler training course!
Hyaluron filler pens, such as HyaPenPro, administer hyaluronic acid to the lips, neck, and face without the need for a needle. The air pressure from the pen is strong enough to force the hyaluronic acid into the skin, in a non-abrasive way. This technique reduces the risk of bruising and swelling, with a non-invasive procedure that puts minimal pressure on the body.
Why are HyaPenPro’s lip fillers so unique?
Despite what you’ve been taught, the dead outer layer of skin is not the enemy – it is our friend. To help explain more, when undergoing a treatment with us, the outer layer of skin, the layer of stratum corneum, often referred to as the ‘brick wall of the skin’, is gently pushed apart by the air dispersed by the HyaPenPro to gently spray hyaluronic acid into the dermis without any force or trauma.
The unique nature of our product is supported by extensive training in the art of aesthetics by our specialist training providers. Each and every single person who completes our HyaPenPro training will also be given a pharmacy account, to support you with the application and maintenance of the product in the future.
Louise Walsh International training academy is proud to support our aspiring technicians through their training and their careers. We take huge pride in the extensive training of our technicians, with over 1250 new technicians being trained by the Louise Walsh Academy in 2018 alone!
How does HyaPenPro work?
The HyaPenPro is a revolutionary lip filler device, with a special piston and spring to provide a uniform and quick administration of hyaluronic acid into the lips and skin. The microscopic hole within the HyaPenPro is twice as small as the diameter of a needle used for traditional lip filler injections.
During the administration of HyaPenPro, the mixture of restorative solutions are absorbed and distributed under the skin much more evenly than fillers administered by injection.
Why train with HyaPenPro on one of our lip filler courses?
The HyaPenPro training delivered by Louise Walsh International delivers world-class, fully accredited lip filler training; with ample pre-course reading and modules to review before the training day to ensure it is as effective as possible.
Other benefits of the HyaPenPro training programme include:
- Full anatomy and physiology training sessions that are delivered in an easy to understand language
- We use a hot seating clinical method of teaching to ensure that each and every student has learnt the procedures, with training and not just a manual
- Our team of specialist trainers teach using the very best product on the market, with a firm understanding of the science and engineering behind the device in order to explain how best to use it
- Due to the industry recognition of Louise Walsh International, pharmaceutical giants have partnered with us to ensure you will always have full clinical support if a client has an adverse reaction
- Your pharmacy account will always be kept up to date with advice on products and any developments.
What does the HyaPenPro lip filler training course kit include?
The HyaPenPro is more than just a handheld device. It also includes:
- A luxury carry case for your handheld device
- Five sterile cartridges
- The approved HyaPenPro filler
- Marketing materials to advertise the new services you’re offering
- A USB filled with technical documentation about your device and its uses
- A complete manufacturer’s warranty
- The complete HyaPenPro training masterclass.
How to book onto a HyaPenPro lip filler training course?
When you purchase our market-leading device and lip filler course, you’re purchasing an opportunity to launch an exciting new part of your career. Our innovative device comes combined with world-class, fully accredited training and certification by one of our expert training specialists.
Interested in becoming a HyaPenPro technician? Call 01704 579 800 or email us on email@example.com.