A growing number of clients are turning to lip fillers to get the perfect pout, thanks to celebrities like Kylie Jenner. But, do you have the right product to fit their ever-changing needs? Our lip filler training course, which is specially designed for non-medics, can boost the aesthetic services your salon offers by introducing an alternative to traditional needle injectable fillers. HyaPenPro is a revolutionary tool that can plump your clients’ lips without pain or anxiety, leaving them looking voluminous and youthful.
What is HyaPenPro?
HyaPenPro is the unique new device that can boost volume in the lips by administering fillers, biorevitalisants and meso-cocktails without the need for intrusive needles. This revolutionary and innovative device has a special piston with a spring, which provides uniform and quick administration of hyaluronic acid, meaning the mixtures are distributed a lot more evenly under the skin in comparison to a basic needle. HyaPenPro lip fillers are specifically designed to be administered by medics and non-medics alike. We offer a full range of lip filler courses to suit non-medics, and medics looking to extend their service offering.
Who can use HyaPenPro?
Can non-medics train for lip fillers? Absolutely! Once you have completed the lip filler course for non-medics provided by Louise Walsh International training academy, you will have all the tools you need to start using this innovative device at your salon.
Training lasts for one day and you will learn how to effectively use the pen, including practising on a real-life model, to ensure you have fully grasped the concept of this revolutionary product. Training does not stop at the end of the day either. You will also have access to your own pharmacy account to keep up to date with ongoing advice and new products available for the device.
How can a HyaPenPro lip filler course boost aesthetic services for non-medics?
There are so many benefits to offering HyaPenPro treatments at your salon; not just for your clients, but for you too. HyaPenPro treatments can boost client numbers in the following ways:
- HyaPenPro is a non-invasive treatment that makes your clients’ skin look fresh and youthful without the need for needles. The innovative technology greatly reduces the chances of swelling and bruising thanks to its clever design, which sees the filler gently sprayed into the lips. Clients who are apprehensive about using traditional injectable fillers will feel reassured that this process is hygienic, safe and pain-free.
Zero recovery time and no social downtime for clients
- Along with the swelling and bruising that comes with traditional needle injectables comes the recovery time that is required afterwards. Completing a training course for lip fillers using HyaPenPro can increase the number of clients at your beauty salon who are looking for non-invasive treatments requiring zero recovery time.
- Thanks to the HyaPenPro, your clients won’t have to endure a single second of social downtime, meaning they can have the procedure before going out for the evening or even on their lunch break.
HyaPenPro offers an option for clients with needle phobias
- Many clients who would love to try lip fillers will always be put off by the thought of a needle. Many people simply cannot cope with needles and the thought of it can bring on anxiety and panic. HyaPenPro can reduce apprehension for these clients via its unique and convenient method to plump the lips without the need for needles.
Better results for clients
- Clients will be thrilled by the results provided by HyaPenPro which will last for three to seven months, depending on their lifestyle. The results are instantaneous and, as previously mentioned, your client won’t require any downtime. That means they are free to return to work or play immediately, without any visible swelling or bruising.
Signing up for a HyaPenPro lip filler training course for non-medics will only add to your repertoire of aesthetic services. It could seriously uplift the number of clients you see on a weekly basis. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to the Louise Walsh International training academy today, and see how much impact the HyaPenPro can have on your clients and salon.